So, how does a bad lucky day look like with me in Singapore?
- You ran out of both coffee and sweeten, so you can not enjoy a cup of home-made coffee as usual but only one third of it instead with a limited amount of sweeten.
- You could not find a seat on the MRT when commuting from home to work during about 1hr or so.
- The rain ruined your sunrise shots of a vantage point that you have been looking to photograph in months.
- You get wet went waking back from phonograph location to MRT station because of the light rain. You have to wake up early in the morning and commute long way but the result turn out is not as expected.
- The MRT staff asked to scan your luggage (they asked in rude way).
- The building guards asked some inappropriate questions.
Anyway, do have an unusual day, won’t you.