My apartment is located near Chinatown a community in southwestern Houston, , United States. It is roughly bounded by Fondren Road, Beechnut Street, State Highway 6, and Westpark Drive, and lies between Alief and the city of Bellaire. Below are list of huge parks with playground and running path that easy to access via a walk or short drive from my apartment.
- Mike Driscoll Park (13534 W Houston Center Blvd, Houston, TX 77082)
- Braeburn Glen Park (9510 S Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77074)
- Emanu El Memorial Park (8341 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77074)
- Bayland Park (6400 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77076)
- Boone Road Park (7700 Boone Rd, Houston, TX 77072)
- Hackberry Park (7777 S Dairy Ashford Rd, Houston, TX 77072)
There are ton of nature parks and recreation centers in H-town that offer virtually unlimited outdoor activities. With 52,912 acres of total park space, with 23.6 acres per 1,000 residents. Houston definitely outrank the national average is 13.7 acres per 1,000 residents.